Wednesday, June 11, 2008

11 Weeks and counting….

Today is Wednesday, which means I am now at the 11 week mark of my pregnancy. For the last couple of weeks the morning sickness (more like all day sickness) has really been getting to me. I just seem to stay nauseated all day. On top of that, I have been really tired. I am so glad that it doesn’t really matter what time I get to work because I have been sleeping in lately. I am hoping once I get through the 12th week all of this will pass, like everyone keeps telling me. I think my belly grew over night. I will probably have to surrender to maternity pants this week. I have been wearing maternity shorts on the weekend, but I am not sure I am ready to completely start wearing maternity clothes. I guess I don’t have a choice. Also, I am in the process of daycare shopping. I have already put our unborn child on a few waiting lists around town. It is hard trying to figure out which one is the best because everyone has good and bad stories about each daycare. Anyway, my next appointment isn’t until June 23rd. I can’t wait!! I am ready to see another picture of our sweet baby.

0 comments: