Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Update...


I went for a check up yesterday and they did a sonogram. It was awesome! Our little baby is a jumping bean. It was so cool to actually see a little head and body. Last time we could only see a dot with a heartbeat. The heartbeat was a strong 137 and the baby is about 2 inches long. I have gained 2 pounds, which was very surprising because I thought I had gained about 15. Dr. Gebhart said everything looks great. By the sonogram, he has changed the due date to January 4th. My next appointment is July 21st. I will be 16 weeks by then. He said that we won’t learn the sex of the baby at that appointment. He does that at 20 weeks. So we will have to wait another two months to find out. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the second picture of our baby.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Kate, I am so excited for you and Skip! I can't wait to hold your sweet little Angel and give him some sugar! Notice I said "him", maybe that is a sign. Much love to you all, Tammy

kathryn monsour said...

how exciting! hope you feel better soon- know your misery sister!