Tuesday, August 19, 2008

This month's doctor visit...

Skip and I went for my check up yesterday. They did an intensive ultrasound. It was so neat. It was amazing to see how much she has grown in 4 weeks. She wasn't moving around as much as she has in the past, but we did get to see her waving, playing with her feet and sucking her thumb. The doctor said that everything looks great and is right on schedule. I have posted some of the pictures from ultrasound.

Profile picture...can you tell who she looks like? I can't.

She is waving at us...

See her sweet little foot (this one is my favorite)

2 comments:

kathryn monsour said...

oh my! she is getting big! i cant wait until you can feel her all the time...it will soon become your most favorite feeling in the whole world- there is nothing better :)
oh and ps skip is the only person i know thats dressed so cute to do yard work- whats with that?! ha!

Anonymous said...

Kate, how wonderful!!! Those pics are so neat aren't they? When you start to feel her move it IS the most wonderful feeling. You will actually miss it once she gets here. I didn't think I would, but I did! Mine felt like little bubbles were in my stomach! I am so happy and excited for you both!! I can't wait til she's here!!! :) Lots of hugs and kisses for you both!! Keep me posted! Muah!

Oh and the yard looks great!!