Monday, March 23, 2009

Back at work!!!










Yes, I started back to work today. Yuk!! It has been okay so far. I just can't quit thinking about my sweet little Meredith. This morning went pretty well. Skip headed out of town this morning around 5:00 am. I slept until 5:50! I got myself ready and Meredith still wasn't awake. I couldn't believe it!!! I finally had to wake her up at 6:45. She was sleeping so good (she has been sleeping about 8 hours the last couple of nights). I got her all dressed and fed by 7:15. I dropped her off at "school" at 7:30. She was so happy to be there. I just hope that she will be just as happy to see me as I will be to see her this afternoon. :) I will post pictures later.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too Tee is such a big girl at school. What did she wear her first day?

Dedda